Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hello Winter

We were only away for 8 short days but when we got back from our holiday winter was officially here and it has made Melbourne a completely different city. The trees have shed their leaves all over the place (consequently I keep thinking it is autumn - these poor European trees must get really confused by life in Oz), the air is crisper and the nights are absolutely freezing!

I have a question though, how on earth did we get to June already? I feel like I'm only just getting started for this year and yet it's nearly half way done! Sigh...








Giles calls this the Tomato but I think of it as the Hangover machine. After 1 minute in this vile invention, all I want to do is lay in the fetal position on the ground to make the nausea and mind numbing dizziness go away (not unlike after the 2009 office Christmas party). Unfortunately for me, Giles enjoys this one the most and takes great pleasure in steering it around with me as his passenger.




No comments:

Post a Comment